In May 2017 the newly named World Advanced Therapies & Regenerative Medicine Congress, will bring together 800+ attendees and explore the rapidly developing world of ATMPs (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products). From clinical translation to commercialisation this congress will bring you the most exciting case studies and new data for stem cells, gene therapy, TCRs and gene editing. Experts in every area will help you tackle the process and regulatory hurdles of developing all new therapeutic formats all the way through manufacture and into the clinic.
The event will take place alongside the co-located World Precision Medicine Congress and Cord Blood World Europe, hosting 200+ speakers, 7 tracks of content across the 3 days, enabling networking opportunities with 800+ leading industry professionals.
Key topics include:
• The next generation of ATMPs
• Regulation, reimbursement & commercialisation for advanced therapies around the globe
• CRISPR & gene editing
• Stem cells as a tool for drug discovery
• What’s next for cell and gene therapy, new era of regenerative medicine?
• New paradigms in manufacture: gene therapy & viral vectors
• Clinical development of immunotherapy & cell therapy
• New frontiers in repair and replacement of diseased tissues & organs
• Product, process & manufacturing development of ATMPS