Customer expectations are high so an excellent delivery and fulfilment system is essential. Leading retailers and ecommerce brands are attending Home Delivery World Europe to reflect on their current practices and evaluate the new systems and technologies that will keep them competitive.
The agenda is now available to download, and features topics such as:
• Collective working and collaboration across the retail supply chain
• The future of free delivery
• The disruptive nature of immediacy of delivery
• Last mile delivery and customer experience
• Click and Collect operations
• Improving customer experience through technology and IT solutions
• Returns and reverse logistics
• International delivery and cross border ecommerce
• Food delivery
We have been working closely with the advisory board to secure speakers that can offer you the insight and experience you need to manage a slick delivery and fulfilment system.
• John Munnelly, Head of Operations for Magna Park Campus, JOHN LEWIS
• Thoryn Stephens, CDO, AMERICAN APPAREL
• Valeria Domínguez, Director eCommerce & Omnichannel, ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ
• Dave Crellin, Online Operations Development, SAINSBURY’S
• Libor Hudecek, Chief Logistics Officer, ZOOT
• Paul Jackson, Head of Digital Development, ARGOS
Full details can be seen online.